As a Junior Software Engineer, you will be part of a small team responsible for the design, development and delivery of both Accelleran’s dRAX RAN Management & Orchestration software and dRAX RAN Intelligent Controller. As part of this multi-skilled team, you will have the opportunity to build upon your core capabilities while continuing to learn new skills.
- Design and develop microservice components for Accelleran product deployment as a core task
- Become a domain expert for the team on cloud-native technologies and their application
- Aim to champion a microservices-based approach to product and solutions implementation
- Help the team to define guidelines and standards for company product development to ensure consistency
- Experience in Python and Go programming language
- Experience with Linux and Git
- Working in a Linux environment, using Bash/SSH/etc
- Comfortable using Git for commits/branching/collaboration and Github for code review/pull requests
- Experience with Github Actions for CI is an advantage
- Experience with Kubernetes and Containers
- Solid fundamentals of Kubernetes functionality
- Working with Deployments/Volumes/Services
- Understanding of CRDs, Cluster Networking and Security are an advantage
- Knowledge of Helm for deployment is an advantage
- Knowledge of wireless communications applications is an advantage
- Ability to communicate architectural approaches and solutions to the team
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering or equivalent training and experience
What we offer
A front-row seat to shaping the 5G Open RAN. Accelleran is an enthusiastic, international team united by our passion for building leading-edge RAN and cloud-native products, spearheading the Open RAN movement.
We offer you a pleasant work environment with good work/life balance, flexible working hours, good balance between working from home and in the office (in the city centre with excellent transport connections), a competitive salary, ADV days, meal vouchers, eco-vouchers and group- and hospitalization insurance.
We are growing fast but maintain a small company atmosphere with great team spirit and time for social activities outside work.
You can apply here.