Test & Integration Technical Lead
You will be leading a small team responsible for building & structuring the 5G integration lab, the integration, and the validation of new releases. You will integrate and validate different 5G Open RAN components in an end-to-end setup for small cells and you will drive the test-automation. You will oversee organizing customer support. This is a hands-on specialist role that will encompass network setup, test execution, test development and automation for 5G 3GPP small cell solutions. You will be the prime technical interface for customers and technology partners.
- Structure test lab and related IT infrastructure
- Organise and conduct test campaigns on products during development
- Design and implement test environments and configurations to validate the specialised functionality of the 5G small cells networks
- Organise and perform end-to-end 5G Open RAN integration tests
- Integrate third-party building blocks and structure technical relations with our technology partners
- Create cost-effective test strategies and plans for product conformance and performance testing
- Pre-integrate customer solutions
- Support customers in building up and maintaining these pre-integrated solutions
- Customer ticket handling
- Collecting and analysing test results, identifying non-conformances and working with development teams to analyse defects in product design
- Hands-on experience of IP-networking, including configuration of networks, VPN, DHCP servers, etc.
- Experience in test and validation of telecom and IT products
- Strong background in Linux
- Good knowledge of cloud-native computing and CNCF, Kubernetes and Docker and Messaging frameworks such as NATS, Kafka…
- Proficiency in test automation programming using system languages such as Python or Perl to automate test execution and results analysis
- Knowledge of mobile telecoms products with experience of end-to-end testing of LTE or 5G systems (eNodeB, EPC) is a plus
- Strong understanding of software test lifecycle, testing methodologies and techniques
- Proficiency in interpretation of ETSI / 3GPP specifications and devising relevant test strategies
- Ability to interpret protocol message traces and use them to diagnose problems
- Experience with CI/CD flows
- Experience of TTCN3 based protocol testing environments is an advantage
- Experience of C/C++ development is an advantage
- Familiarity with RF transmission issues
- Willingness to travel to customer sites to support trials and integration activities
- Team player – ideally with experience of scrum and agile teams
- Experience in leading a small team
- Self-motivating and self-organizing
- Transpire enthusiasm to the team
- Bachelor’s (B.E/B.Tech) in Computer Science/Electronics/Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering or equivalent training, education, and experience
What we offer
A front-row seat to shaping the 5G Open RAN. Accelleran is an enthusiastic, international team united by our passion for building leading-edge RAN and cloud-native products, spearheading the Open RAN movement.
We offer you a pleasant work environment with good work/life balance, flexible working hours, good balance between working from home and in the office (in the city centre of Antwerp with excellent transport connections), a competitive salary, eco-vouchers and group- and hospitalization insurance.
We are growing fast but maintain a small company atmosphere with great team spirit and time for social activities outside work.