4G & 5G RAN Software Engineer
As 4G & 5G RAN Software Engineer you will be part of a small team responsible for the development of the core software of our 4G and 5G radio network solutions. This is a specialist role that requires a background in software development for 3GPP standards-compliant networks.
- Analyse technical product requirements and propose design solutions
- Implement software solutions against technical requirements
- Implement unit and module tests for all production code which satisfy stringent quality objectives for test coverage
- Integrate implemented code in host and target test environments
- Respond to customer support and user issues as required
- Knowledge of 3GPP mobile telecoms protocols, LTE and ideally 5GNR
- Demonstrated track record of C or C++ software design and implementation
- Developed of real-time, event-driven software in a Linux environment
- Experience of containerised software development (Docker, K8S) – an advantage
- Experience of full project lifecycle from requirements analysis through to deployment and field issue support
- Willingness to work in a dynamic team-oriented environment taking personal responsibility for meeting the high standards – required
- Experience of scrum and/or agile process – preferred
- Experience of MISRA standards – an advantage
- Experience of Klocwork or other static analysis tools – an advantage.
- Willingness to code to MISRA and other strict coding standards – essential
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science/Electronics/Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering or equivalent training, education and experience
What we offer
Accelleran is an enthusiastic international team of people fascinated by RAN technology. We offer you a good balance between working in the office and at home. Flexible working hours, eco vouchers, group + hospitalization insurance and a competitive salary. We organize drinks, sports and other fun activities to promote the group spirit.