RAN System Architect
As RAN System Architect you will be a key member of the RAN systems team responsible for monitoring industry standards, supporting business and customer solution requirements analysis and translating system level requirements into detailed technical requirements for implementation and test.
- Maintain an up-to-date awareness of activities in key standards bodies such as 3GPP, ORAN Alliance, Small Cell Forum
- Support business development and sales processes by establishing clear statements of customer and market requirements
- Specify technical requirements for Accelleran SW product development and testing
- A strong track record of 3GPP standards-based system development in either a systems specification or senior software development role
- Good communication and teamworking skills for eliciting customer requirements and explaining them internally to the rest of the team
- Thorough understanding of 4G LTE and ideally 5GNR standards
- A structured approach to requirements specification for event-driven systems
- A focus on precision and accuracy
- Experience with UML specification tools (Enterprise Architect or similar)
- Experience with ORAN Alliance standards an advantage
- Knowledge of IP networking principles and WiFi standards an advantage
What we offer
Accelleran is an enthusiastic international team of people fascinated by RAN technology. We offer you a good balance between working in the office and at home. Flexible working hours, eco vouchers, group & hospitalization insurance and a competitive salary. We organize drinks, sports and other fun activities to promote the group spirit.
We have an office in Antwerp, Belgium and in Poland (Wroclow) – both locations are possible as place of work.