Accelleran is looking for an IT Manager with Linux knowledge. As IT Manager you will be in charge of IT support of our development infrastructure, our network and our testlab.
- Define, install, upgrade, and maintain servers and systems
- Provide first-line support for the IT infrastructure and services
- Structure test lab and related IT infrastructure – separate test network from office network – design and implement IT security policies
- Support Customers for installation of infrastructure for Accelleran O-RAN solutions
- Organise back-up
- Strong experience in installing, configuring, and maintaining Linux and Windows Servers
- Hands-on experience with VMware/ESX
- Knowledge of cloud-native computing and CNCF, Kubernetes and Docker and Messaging frameworks such as NATS, Kafka…
- Hands-on experience of IP-networking, including configuration of networks, VPN, DHCP servers, etc.
- Working knowledge of Python, Perl, Bash – desirable
- Experience with configuration management tools (Ansible, Puppet, etc.) – desirable
- Experience or interest in DNS – desirable
- Knowledge of a CI/CD environment
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work in a team and ability to thrive in a multicultural environment
- Independent problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Experience in a similar role
- Bachelor’s (B.E/B.Tech) in Computer Science/Electronics/Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering or equivalent training, education and experience
What we offer
A front-row seat to shaping the 5G Open RAN. Accelleran is an enthusiastic, international team united by our passion for building leading-edge RAN and cloud-native products, spearheading the Open RAN movement.
We offer you a pleasant work environment with good work/life balance, flexible working hours, good balance between working from home and in the office (in the city centre with excellent transport connections), a competitive salary, 12 ADV-days on top of 20 legal holidays, meal- and eco-vouchers and group- and hospitalization insurance.
We are growing fast but maintain a small company atmosphere with great team spirit and time for social activities outside work.
Antwerp, Belgium (HQ)