Cloud-native Microservices Engineer
As Cloud-native Microservices Engineer you will be part of a small team responsible for the development of the core software of our virtual RAN solutions. This is a specialist role that requires a background in telecoms virtual network function development, preferably with cloud native techniques and frameworks.
- Be a domain expert for the team on cloud native technologies and their application
- Champion a microservices-based approach to product and solutions implementation
- Define guidelines and standards for company product development to ensure consistency
- Design and develop microservice components for Accelleran product deployment
- a track record of hands-on contribution to virtual network function-based developments
- Experience of stateless microservice design, ideally in a machine-to-machine communication context
- Up-to-date knowledge of developments in cloud-native computing
- Kubernetes and Docker
- Messaging frameworks such as NATS, Kafka…
- Microservice frameworks such as Envoy
- Knowledge of wireless communications applications an advantage
- Te ability to communicate architectural approaches and solutions to customers and the team
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science/Electronics/Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering or equivalent training, education and experience
What we offer
A front-row seat to shaping the 5G Open RAN. Accelleran is an enthusiastic, international team united by our passion for building leading-edge RAN and cloud-native products, spearheading the Open RAN movement.
We offer you a pleasant work environment with good work/life balance, flexible working hours, good balance between working from home and in the office (in the city centre with excellent transport connections), a competitive salary, eco-vouchers and group- and hospitalization insurance.
We are growing fast but maintain a small company atmosphere with great team spirit and time for social activities outside work.
Antwerp, Belgium (HQ) or Wroclaw, Poland