Cloud-native Microservices Architect
As Cloud-native Microservices Architect you will be a leading member of our world-leading team of architects, responsible for the implementation architecture of our cloud-native RAN solutions. This is a specialist role that requires a background in telecoms virtual network function development together with cloud-native technologies and Continuous Innovation / Continuous Deployment processes.
- Be a domain expert for the team on cloud native technologies and their application for our product architecture and delivery
- Champion a microservices-based approach to product and solutions implementation
- Develop architectural standards to deliver on the company mission of delivering best in class, carrier-grade, cloud-native network functions
- Define strategies for delivering on key architectural concerns
- Fault Tolerance
- Define guidelines and standards for company product development to ensure consistency
- Provide leadership to both CI/CD and service orchestration teams and NFV development teams to ensure implementation of the architectural vision
- a track record of hands-on contribution to virtual network function-based developments
- experience of stateless microservice design, ideally in a machine-to-machine communication context
- Up-to-date knowledge of cloud-native computing and CNCF
- Kubernetes and Docker
- Messaging frameworks such as NATS, Kafka, et cetera
- Microservice frameworks such as Envoy, Istio, NSM
- Distributed logging and tracing
- real-world experience of system delivery in a CI/CD environment
- knowledge of wireless communications applications an advantage
- the proven ability to communicate architectural approaches and solutions to customers and the team
What we offer
A front-row seat to shaping the 5G Open RAN. Accelleran is an enthusiastic, international team united by our passion for building leading-edge RAN and cloud-native products, spearheading the Open RAN movement.
We offer you a pleasant work environment with good work/life balance, flexible working hours, good balance between working from home and in the office (in the city centre with excellent transport connections), a competitive salary, eco-vouchers and group- and hospitalization insurance.
We are growing fast but maintain a small company atmosphere with great team spirit and time for social activities outside work.
Antwerp, Belgium (HQ) or Wroclaw, Poland