5G Open RAN Integration & Validation Engineer
- Conduct test campaigns on products during development
- Design and implement test environments and configurations to validate the specialised functionality of the 5G small cells networks
- Perform end-to-end 5G Open RAN integration tests
- Integrate third-party building blocks and structure technical relations with our technology partners
- Create cost-effective test strategies and plans for product conformance and performance testing
- Pre-integrate customer solutions
- Support customers in building up and maintaining these pre-integrated solutions
- Customer ticket handling
- Collecting and analysing test results, identifying non-conformances and working with development teams to analyse defects in product design
- Knowledge of mobile telecoms products with experience of end-to-end testing of LTE or 5G systems (eNodeB, EPC).
- Proficiency in interpretation of ETSI / 3GPP specifications and devising relevant test strategies
- Hands-on experience of IP-networking, including configuration of networks, VPN, DHCP servers, etc.
- Experience in test and validation of telecom and IT products
- Strong background in Linux
- Knowledge of cloud-native computing and CNCF, Kubernetes and Docker and Messaging frameworks such as NATS, Kafka…
- Proficiency in test automation programming using system languages such as Python or Perl to automate test execution and results analysis
- Strong understanding of software test lifecycle, testing methodologies and techniques
- Ability to interpret protocol message traces and use them to diagnose problems
- Experience with CI/CD flows
- Experience of TTCN3 based protocol testing environments is an advantage
- Experience of C/C++ development is an advantage
- Familiarity with RF transmission issues
- Willingness to travel to customer sites to support trials and integration activities
- Team player – ideally with experience of scrum and agile teams
- Self-motivating and self-organizing
- Bachelor’s (B.E/B.Tech) in Computer Science/Electronics/Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering or equivalent training, education and experience
What we offer
A front-row seat to shaping the 5G Open RAN. Accelleran is an enthusiastic, international team united by our passion for building leading-edge RAN and cloud-native products, spearheading the Open RAN movement.
We offer you a pleasant work environment with good work/life balance, flexible working hours, good balance between working from home and in the office (in the city centre with excellent transport connections), a competitive salary, eco-vouchers and group- and hospitalization insurance.
We are growing fast but maintain a small company atmosphere with great team spirit and time for social activities outside work.
Antwerp, Belgium (HQ)