4G/5G RAN Software Engineer
As 4G/5G RAN Software Engineer you will be part of a small team responsible for the development of the core software of our 4G and 5G radio network solutions. This is a specialist role that requires a background in software development for 3GPP standards-compliant networks.
- Analyse technical product requirements and propose design solutions
- Implement software solutions against technical requirements
- Implement unit and module tests for all production code which satisfy stringent quality objectives for test coverage
- Integrate implemented code in host and target test environments
- Respond to customer support and user issues as required
- Knowledge of 3GPP mobile telecoms protocols, LTE and ideally 5GNR
- Demonstrated track record of C or C++ software design and implementation
- Developed of real-time, event-driven software in a Linux environment
- Experience of containerised software development (Docker, K8S) – an advantage
- Experience of full project lifecycle from requirements analysis through to deployment and field issue support
- Willingness to work in a dynamic team-oriented environment taking personal responsibility for meeting the high standards – required
- Experience of scrum and/or agile process – preferred
- Experience of MISRA standards – an advantage
- Experience of Klocwork or other static analysis tools – an advantage.
- Willingness to code to MISRA and other strict coding standards – essential
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science/Electronics/Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering or equivalent training, education and experience
What we offer
A front-row seat to shaping the 5G Open RAN. Accelleran is an enthusiastic, international team united by our passion for building leading-edge RAN and cloud-native products, spearheading the Open RAN movement.
We offer you a pleasant work environment with good work/life balance, flexible working hours, good balance between working from home and in the office (in the city centre with excellent transport connections), a competitive salary, eco-vouchers and group- and hospitalization insurance.
We are growing fast but maintain a small company atmosphere with great team spirit and time for social activities outside work.
Antwerp, Belgium (HQ) or Wroclaw, Poland